- Meet intelligence and sensuality
- Free and easy to use
- Over 1 million users
- Easy to use
- Legitimate and secure
- Make local search
- No relationship obligation
- Over 100,000 users
- Free membership: limited
- Raunchy adult contents
- Get along with strangers
- Create a sexual network
- Fastest results
- Paid membership
- Meet people with similar sexual orientation
- For females and males in their prime of life (40+)
- Aim is a long-term relationship
- Scientific personality test to help find the right partner
- Best for: Meeting your someone in your local area
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 250.000
- Free registration only takes seconds
- Male profiles needed
- Chat 24/7
- Pamper girls with likes and other flirty signs
- Swap text and photo messages
- Chat with girls in chat rooms and private chats
- Large database of verified & attractive Asian and European singles
- Efficient communication tools for real relationships
- Top-level safety and professional support
- Global Community, Local Flavor: Connect with a diverse community of singles in the US, UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand for a rich and varied dating experience.
- Advanced Matching Algorithms: Benefit from cutting-edge algorithms that analyze your preferences, ensuring more accurate and compatible matches.
- Security and Privacy Assurance: Your privacy is our priority. Seeking employs robust security measures to create a safe environment for genuine connections.
- A dating site that allows you to meet beautiful Asian, European and Latino singles
- Real-time communication with efficient tools
- Professional dating services
Looking for different dating sites?
If you find yourself somewhere in the middle of the Kinsey scale, whether bisexual, pansexual or bi-curious, you’ll find yourself questioning where to search for your soulmate sooner or later.
It could also be that you’re attracted to men and women alike and you’re wondering where to find a fling with both sexes.
It can be hard to meet other like-minded lovers among a limited real-life social circle, especially if you’re not fully out to your friends or family yet.
Some bi-specific apps are starting to gain attention, and many mainstream dating sites are releasing features to make it simpler to find other members like you, so there’s no better time to sign up and get started.
To help you around the bi dating jungle, Datingroo shows you the top notch bisexual dating apps & websites.
The Most Popular Bi Dating Sites in New Zealand
BiCupid is for all singles of bisexual orientation, no matter whether you’re looking for romance or hookups or a casual relationship.
You have to connect your Facebook account to get started which can be a problem for many users. But rest assured, Cupid Media’s outlet for bi singles allows you to manage your privacy settings on your own, so that you can decide who’s going to see your profile details and who won’t.
BiCupid allows people of straight orientation, bisexuality and homosexuality to join their community.
You can filter your member search by cool criteria, such as “Who winked at me”, “Who’s interested in me”, “Who’s requested/liked my photo” and the basic infos, such as username, age and location.
FeelD is a straightforward application for casual encounters, specifically threesomes. Therefore, it welcomes singles and couples who are pansexual, bisexual, heteroflexible or bi-curious.
No matter whether you’re looking for a fellow top, bottom or versatile, state in your profile what you want and FeelD’s community will make you get it.
FeelD strongly believes that sexual attraction and desire aren’t binary which is why they’re also the right address for genderqueer individuals.
You can have a couple or a single’s account. Furthermore, you can choose from more than twenty gender and sexuality options, promising to welcome you to an open-minded community.
While many will think that the app is just another hookup place, FeelD is actually quite innovative, sex-positive and LGBTQ+-supportive, challenging the heteronormative manner of mainstream sex apps.
Of course, most people know Grindr as the no. 1 address for gay men, naughty chats and male sex dates. But you can also meet bisexual men that are looking for more than just a one night stand on the app.
Grindr is super easy to use.
You register via email or Facebook, set a profile photo and some basic information about yourself, as well as a username.
Once you’ve set up the profile, you’re free to browse through other members near you or from far. far away, whatever you’re into. Once you’ve found someone attractive, click on the message symbol on their page and start to chat.
If you later decide to want to display even more details on your page, you can also state physical details, relationship status, ethnicity, HIV status, and other information.
This will give other users the chance to get a better impression of your personality before you start to chat.
If you’re seriously looking for a bisexual partner for love, you should try Bumble. On this completely free app, there’s one golden rule: women make the first move.
For those singles that are tired of traditional gender roles in dating, it’s the perfect way to connect not only for romance but also for friendship and business networking.
Bumble basically works like Tinder, you swipe right on the pic of someone you find attractive and left for those you’ve got no interest in.
Most features are free of charge but you can upgrade your membership to enable some fancy features. With the Bumble boost, your profile will reach more people and with a Rematch feature, you give potential fits for you a second chance for matching.
HER is the perfect online space for bi female dating. As one of the top lesbian, queer and bisexual apps made by queer womxn, it’s a mix of dating site and social network.
Single womxn and non-binarys who are serious about wanting an intimate relationship or queer friendship are using HER to connect with people on- and offline. On one of the single meetups, you can bond with other members of the LGBTQ+ community.
To create a safe space for all females, HER’s staff is working 24/7 as moderators on chats. If you ever have a problem with another user, they’re available to contact at any time.
Although OkCupid is one of the mainstream apps for singles of every sexuality, it’s very LGBT-friendly. You can easily meet bi curious men or bi women on the app.
It’s specifically targeting younger singles which you can tell from the hip design, the slang and the hassle-free usability. Creating a profile is super easy, as you only have to answer some basic questions and you can answer shortly instead of writing a novel about yourself.
For those of you who prefer it rather conservative, OkCupid won’t be the best option. It’s very liberal, supporting queer rights, diversity and feminism.
Since there’s an extensive user base from all around the world, you’ll have no troubles finding a match.
Click here for more Tips & Guides on Bisexual Dating
How you choose the perfect app for bisexuals
A gender-specific app or a website for all?
You know best whether you’re a women seeking bisexual men or if you like to meet partners only from your own sex. If the latter is the case, you can also try out lesbian or gay dating sites. They’re also suitable for bisexuals most of the time.
If you don’t care too much about the gender of your partner, a mainstream site with bi-friendly features will be the way to go.
Furthermore, there are services specifically for bisexuals and bicurious men and women and there are platforms that are open for an international community.
It can be exciting to meet someone from another country or a specific culture. But of course, it’s even better if you live nearby and can meet up for a date in person as quickly and uncomplicated as possible.
Swinging singles or monogamy?
Some bi curious dating sites have established a hookup culture. This is when casual sexual encounters are accepted and encouraged, without there being any need for emotional attachment or long-term commitment.
Before you join a 100% free dating site or dating app for bisexual romance, it’s worth thinking about what you want to get out of participating. You’re unlikely to find a hookup on a relationship app, and vice versa.
Free services or VIP status?
Some sites only allow their free members to set up a profile and that’s all. You have to subscribe to a premium membership to start a conversation or to get unlimited access to other users.
Before you start, make up your mind about how much money you want to spend. Scroll through the paid and the free features and decide if upgrading your membership is worth the costs.
Safety & Trustability
Why online dating is more difficult for bisexual & bicurious singles
- In a heteronormative society that frequently practices bi-erasure in the media and in real life, coming out as bisexual is particularly difficult and many bi singles rather remain closeted.
Whether it’s from the queer community or even from friends and family, the common misconception is that sexuality is binary and that you can only be either straight or gay.
- Since many dating services are operating under these presumptions, there are often only male OR female options for “looking for…”
- You have to beware of unicorn hunters. This is when cis men or women in straight relationships pretend to be bisexual or bi-curious while they’re only looking for a threesome partner.
- Social stigma says that bi singles are promiscuous and sexually fluid. Therefore, many people from the bisexual community are being sexualized.
- Biphobia still exists, especially on sites that are made for hetero relationships.
The advantages of bisexual dating sites
- The services are inclusive of bicurious people and all others from the LGBTQ+ community. Whether you’re cis or a genderqueer single person, you’ll never feel discriminated.
- There are often gender options for non-binary people as well.
- Doubling the dating pool.
Being attracted to same-sex singles and the opposite sex, or even more than just those two if you’re pansexual, gives you even more of an opportunity to find your ideal match.
- Break boundaries & Challenge stereotypes.
Bisexual erasure still exists in both the gay and straight community and is when the existence or legitimacy of bisexuality is questioned. As a bisexual, it’s fun to continually break down boundaries and push others to accept sexual identities in all their forms.
- Being bisexual can enrichen your sex life.
Whether it’s increased sexual open-mindedness, being more communicative about what you like or being more self-aware, experiencing sex with partners different genders can change your sex life for the better.
Tips to successfully date other bisexuals from New Zealand online
- Be self-aware & highlight the best features of you, whether it’s your personal information or your profile photo.
- Be honest with same-sex partners about fancying the opposite sex, as well as about your intentions.
- Activism is attractive. Engage in discussions and forums about queer topics to get attention from other users.
- Always be respectful and open towards people of all genders and sexual preferences.
- Only write to users if you’re genuinely interested in a relationship or a one night stand, if you’ve signed up to a hookup app.
- Simply be yourself.
Why are bisexual dating sites & apps on the rise?
The bisexual community has been screaming for public attention and acceptance for ages. By now, bicurious and openly bisexual people are fighting for their rights and against bisexual erasure on gay prides with success.
The vast majority of society has accepted that there’s more to one’s sexual identity then just gay and straight and that the gender binary can be questioned.
Social conservatism is being defied by polyamorous couples and singles who are looking for a long-term relationship in a pool of people beyond just the opposite sex.
In fact, more and more people are identifying as bisexual, yet mainstream dating apps are rarely built for those looking to meet bisexual men or women.
Often designed with straight people in mind, those looking for a bisexual partner can sometimes have people who are heterosexual come up in their results.
While that doesn’t pose a problem to most singles, some feel intimidated, if not frustrated, because it means they have to look even longer to find someone like-minded. That’s where bisexual dating sites jump in.
With plenty of bisexual online dating sites emerging, it makes meeting an open-minded partner with the same preferences as you easier.