- Finding time for God, work, love
- Because you're worth it
- Fantastic faith-based friendships
- Finding that special someone online
- Right here, right now
- Amazing matchmaking algorithm
- Free, insightful personality test
- Love in a time of looking for more
- Trust your online community
- Share your triumphs and struggles
- Reliable way for you to meet a fellow Kiwi
- It's never too late to settle down
- Fun chats with someone your own age
- Zero pressure human connection
- Breathe new love into your life
- Pamper girls with likes and other flirty signs
- Swap text and photo messages
- Chat with girls in chat rooms and private chats
- For females and males in their prime of life (40+)
- Aim is a long-term relationship
- Scientific personality test to help find the right partner
- Large database of verified & attractive Asian and European singles
- Efficient communication tools for real relationships
- Top-level safety and professional support
- Best for: Meeting your someone in your local area
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 250.000
- Free registration only takes seconds
- Male profiles needed
- Chat 24/7
- A dating site that allows you to meet beautiful Asian, European and Latino singles
- Real-time communication with efficient tools
- Professional dating services
Looking for different dating sites?
Meeting like-minded single Christians for friendship and meaningful long-term relationships isn’t easy. It’s hard enough for most people to find someone they click with, but when Christ is the most important person in your life, it’s particularly challenging.
For many single Christian men and women, the purpose of dating is for love and marriage and one of the most obvious places to meet a potential partner who shares your values is through your church. Yet many find that the number of singles who attend their church gets smaller over time.
As if finding love through your church doesn’t pose enough problems, so does dating outside of it too. If you’ve tried talking about the importance of your faith with a date that isn’t religious, you’ll know it can sometimes be a minefield as well.
This is where apps come in. Joining an online Christian service means you can connect with other Christian singles who share your devotion to God.
You can easily search an extensive database of Christian singles, and use the service to find your perfect fit of faith and love. Whether you’re seriously devout or a quietly committed person, you’ll be able to meet people you instantly share common ground with when you join the community.
But that doesn’t mean you’ll be paired with other singles based solely on your religious beliefs, Christian websites and apps base their matches on many other compatibility factors too.
What is Christian dating?
‘Christian dating’ is dating in a way that’s aligned with your religious beliefs and based on the values of Christianity. Although there are differences depending on denominations and your own individual beliefs, sex before marriage is generally unacceptable to Christians.
As many social pressures lean toward sex before marriage, finding someone you have religion in common with will make the initial stages of the relationship easier because you understand each other’s expectations. It may seem like one of the most challenging aspects, but you’re more likely to find someone who respects your wishes and also wants to wait until marriage to be intimate.
With this in mind, one of the major benefits of joining an online service is that you won’t need to worry about any potential dates just wanting hookups and casual affairs. Members of the community are dedicated to their faith and often see no reason to date without the aim of marriage. This makes navigating the waters of modern dating a little easier for singles who follow Jesus Christ.
What to expect when dating a Christian?
Christians often want different things in a relationship to those who aren’t religious, which makes it more difficult for them to meet like-minded matches.
Putting the Lord first
If you want to date a Christian, you’ll need to understand what it means to put God first in your life. Even if you belong to a different denomination of Christianity to your potential date, it’s important to have an open mind towards each other’s belief system.
If only one person in a relationship believes God is the most important person in their lives, then you’ll both have different priorities and different beliefs about how you should live your lives.
A Christian companion who shares your beliefs
The end goal of marriage is a primary focus for Christians, as is dating someone who shares the same religion. For anyone who signs up to apps, having the same religion in common is one of the most important factors when considering a romantic partner.
When dating a Christian, you can expect them to have strong values about having sex before marriage. So, don’t expect an intimate relationship when you’re with a man or women before you get hitched.
For more Tips and Guides check out our Dating Advice on Christian Dating
What is the best Christian site?
If you’re looking for a God-centred relationship, there are plenty of Christian dating sites and apps to join. Designed to help you find singles in your area who share your commitment to Christ, you’ll be able to build a lasting relationship based on what’s most important to you.
Ideal for couples who want to have their religion in common, there are niche online platforms with thousands of singles on their database and more signing up every day. It gives you the option to connect with Christians from all denominations and levels of Christianity.
Easy sign-up and smart features
- You’ll find most of the best Christian dating sites have a free and easy sign-up process.
- There should be lots of smart features to make finding potential matches who share your religion and interests quick and simple.
- You should be able to browse a wide range of profiles to meet new and interesting people who are devoted to being Christian.
We know religion is the deal breaker for many, but you’ll also be able to adjust your settings to narrow down your search of compatible Christians further or even increase your options. You can adjust the distance away from your city, or filter by age. Some of the best services also have lots of dating and relationship advice, as well as plenty of success stories ending in love and marriage.
Christian dating sites encourage detailed profiles, with some having a section where members can write about the importance of Christianity in their lives and their involvement in the church. There are innovative communication tools that help promote deeper connections between Christian members as they chat online, with some site’s offering messaging for free and others for premium members only.
For the shyer Christian singles, you can still make a connection with clever features designed to help you break the ice before you gain the confidence to follow it up with a message. You can search for singles on the move with mobile-ready sites and apps that are free to download and available on all devices.
If bringing your online dating into the real world is important to you, then there are websites that also offer events and meet-ups are the way to go. When you’ve decided which Christian dating site or app is best for you, you’ll be able to connect with thousands of people who have similar beliefs and who care about similar things as you.
Are Christ-focused services safe?
Subscriptions are no longer taboo and the stigma once associated with online dating no longer exists, which make online dating sites a safe and legitimate way to meet other Christian singles.
For those who are new to the online game, it’s worth remembering that safety is a priority for many sites and apps. A lot of them are members of the Online Dating Association, which shows a commitment to providing a safe and secure environment for you to enjoy.
Online platforms have measures in place to reduce the number of fake profiles and scammers appearing onsite, with teams working to ensure members are genuine and active. Plus, Christian sites tend to have far fewer fake profiles than other mainstream sites.
To ensure your online safety, you’re encouraged to:
- Message other members using the site’s communications tools
- Wait until you are entirely comfortable to give out any personal information.
- You should never give money to someone you’ve met on an online dating site
- Be very wary if a member is keen to chat away from site or app too quickly.
If you do ever feel unsafe, there are ways to report inappropriate content or messages, harassment, or any other abusive behaviour. Blocking certain members is also an option, simply follow the specific steps on each site.