- Share your spirituality
- Your search for meaning starts with finding someone here
- Anonymous online intimacy
- Love in a time of looking for more
- Dating without deadlines
- Keeping it spiritual 24/7
- Chat to see if the cosmos is aligned
- Cheer yourself up with an online connect
- Flirt to find someone looking for fun
- Over 2 million eager members
- Cupid's never been so convenient
- Cosmic connections in just a few clicks
- Fun interactions with a view to something serious
- Share your spiritual side
- Engage in thought provoking conversations.
- Pamper girls with likes and other flirty signs
- Swap text and photo messages
- Chat with girls in chat rooms and private chats
- For females and males in their prime of life (40+)
- Aim is a long-term relationship
- Scientific personality test to help find the right partner
- Large database of verified & attractive Asian and European singles
- Efficient communication tools for real relationships
- Top-level safety and professional support
- Best for: Meeting your someone in your local area
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 250.000
- Free registration only takes seconds
- Male profiles needed
- Chat 24/7
- A dating site that allows you to meet beautiful Asian, European and Latino singles
- Real-time communication with efficient tools
- Professional dating services
- Global Community, Local Flavor: Connect with a diverse community of singles in the US, UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand for a rich and varied dating experience.
- Advanced Matching Algorithms: Benefit from cutting-edge algorithms that analyze your preferences, ensuring more accurate and compatible matches.
- Security and Privacy Assurance: Your privacy is our priority. Seeking employs robust security measures to create a safe environment for genuine connections.
Looking for different dating sites?
While it might sound counterintuitive, more and more people in New Zealand are searching for a conscious partner using an app or online dating site. Put simply, spiritual dating doesn’t have to exclude technology.
You can still make conscious connections through the internet and begin a mutual journey towards personal or metaphysical growth with a like-minded soul. In many ways, online spiritual dating has opened doors for those who have specific beliefs and have made certain lifestyle choices.
It can be important to find someone with the same values and interests, such as meditation, yoga and holistic, sustainable living. However, asking someone if they’re interested in healing Mother Earth on your first meeting isn’t always the best chat-up line.
Using online dating sites, you can get to know someone before you take the next step and meet face-to-face. Our guide to spiritual dating websites in New Zealand can help you decide which are the best for you.
What is spiritual dating?
In internet terms, it’s what’s considered to be a ‘niche market’. These means that it’s not thought of as mainstream and apps and websites have been created to provide people with a particular way of life with safe environments in which to establish conscious connections.
However, for many other people on the search for a conscious partner, these sites are much more than that.
Online dating and collective consciousness
Having common ground and a psychic alignment can be an important factor for those who pay as much attention to their divine needs as well as their desires for sustaining conscious connections. For them, the internet is as much a part of our divine revolution as yoga and meditation.
While the internet might be a technological instrument, many believe that it is also a tool that can be used to enhance the collective consciousness. Approaching the issue of online dating with an open heart, the shared positive energies help it transcend its terabytes and transform it into something much more important.
At a time when technology is in danger of muddying our psychic connections and creating more division than togetherness, spiritual dating relies on positivity and a desire for change.
With more like-minded people discovering sites of this sort, the separation that technology has been so guilty of is being reversed, helping to establish loving relationships that are founded on shared beliefs.
What are the benefits of online spiritual dating?
Finding people who share your beliefs and approaches to the world can be difficult. The 21st century is a busy one and people feel they have less and less time in which to engage on a profound level. Online dating gives you the chance to connect with other people in a way that’s quick and convenient.
You may also find it daunting to share your beliefs with others. Will it put them off you? Will they think you’re just another tree-hugging hippy?
Using online dating sites for the spiritually-minded puts you at the heart of a community where the things that matter to you are likely to matter to others. Rather than having to worry about whether you’ll get turned down flat or even laughed at, you can talk openly and confidently with others who share similar views as you do.
Communities of this sort aren’t just useful for dating. Many of the best sites share alternative news & health bulletins and blogs, so you could find yourself chatting about anything from organic, non-GM food to brainstorming plans to bring about world peace.
They’re also helpful to those who might not have an awful lot of confidence in the physical world. It might be that you’ve just reached your metaphysical awakening, or you’ve not had much luck on the dating scene.
Either way, whether you’re buzzing with new ideas or the thought of a face-to-face date fills you with fear, dating sites for the spiritually-minded give you a safe environment in which to get to know other people before you take the next step.
Tips for joining mindful dating sites
New Zealand has more spiritual dating sites than you might think. While this could be a good sign for Britain’s collective consciousness, it does make finding the genuine ones that much more difficult. However, with a few tips up your sleeve, you should be able to find the ones that work for you.
Trusting your intuition can be a good way to decide which sites to register with. We’re not necessarily suggesting a full-on meditation session to help you make your choice, but there are some things you can do to get a ‘feel’ for the sites that interest you.
The first is to shop around. Have a look at a few and see if you like what you find. For those that make the grade, the next step is to join as a free member. Many sites offer free membership, and this gives you the chance to try out a few of the basic services.
Do be aware that free membership will limit some of the things you can do, such as sending messages and viewing other users’ profiles. However, you might find you have access to forums and chatrooms, both of which are a great way of introducing yourself to other members.
The likelihood is that you’ll be asked to create a username or ID. While you can come up with something that gives other users an idea of your transcendent standing, don’t give away too much information. Save that for when you’re getting to know a potential conscious partner.
Information to avoid includes things like your phone number, date of birth and address. It might seem insignificant to you, but unscrupulous hackers can make use of that information in a variety of ways, including identity theft.
In addition, the only time you should ever input any financial information is when you’re taking out a subscription package. Other than that, there’s no reason for you to share those details with anyone else. If another user asks, either block or report them.
When you sign up to a site of this sort, you’re entering a community where most of the other users will have beliefs and lifestyles similar to your own. However, they won’t all be the same and, if you want to make the most of your online experience, treat others with the same respect you’d expect yourself.
Which are the best spiritual dating sites?
The best spiritual dating sites are the ones that give you the personal freedom to connect with other users in a way that makes sense to you. However, because everyone is different, there have to be standards of etiquette so that all members, free or paid-up, enjoy their time online without feeling uncomfortable, threatened or belittled.
It’s also worth checking out which sites offer hints and tips as to how to make the most of online dating. This is particularly useful for those who are new to the experience or maybe lack the confidence to initiate conversations with users who have caught their eye.
Similarly, you can make a more rounded assessment of a site by looking at the little extras on offer. If your interests are in organic gardening and permaculture, check out the forums and any newsletters to see if there are any roots of a green network starting to spread.
Within any ‘niche’ market, there are further niches within that general parameter, and you may find online dating sites that cater specifically to people with your specific beliefs and interests. However, if not, take the plunge and register with a site that loosely appeals. You’re sure to find other people with a similar mindset.
You’ll also find that the best spiritual dating sites are the ones that are completely transparent about what you get for your money. The best are those that don’t come with any hidden extras or additional fees that seem to appear out of the ether.
Combining spirituality and technology
Spirituality and technology don’t have to be mutually exclusive. You can still practice spiritual techniques to help you navigate unfamiliar online waters.
- Meditation and visualisation are great ways of using your psychic abilities to bring your conscious partner into your life. Before you go online, create a mental image of the type of person you want to meet, from the way they look to the way they think.
- Online dating offers an ideal environment for spiritual intimacy. With all the pressure of ‘real-world’ dating removed, you have the personal freedom to be who you are and share the thoughts and ideas that are important to you.
- Trust your intuition, particularly where other users are concerned. If a connection doesn’t feel authentic, then listen to your inner voice. There is no pressure to continue contact with anyone who doesn’t sit well on your psychic radar.
- Don’t be afraid of technology. Approach the whole thing with an open heart and you’ll be on the right path to making conscious connections with the right people.