- :One of the fastest growing dating services
- Enjoy an active and welcoming community
- Offers chatting, messaging, and advanced searching
- Best for: Flirting and casual dating
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 36 Millions
- Reliable way for you to meet a fellow Kiwi
- It's never too late to settle down
- Fun chats with someone your own age
- Zero pressure human connection
- Breathe new love into your life
- Looking for a good time, for a long time
- Embrace all that is new
- Stimulating conversations with strangers waiting to become friends
- Share your stories and your day-to-day struggles
- Lust, Love, Companionship
- Choice mix of amazing men and women
- Free personality test for you to check out
- Start with something fun, see if it gets more serious
- Anonymously line up interested parties
- Over 760K regular members
- Love could be just around the corner
- Life is fun, relationships can be serious
- Connect with someone kind and caring
- Open yourself up to enjoy more
- Risk-free flirting
- Best for: Meeting your someone in your local area
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 250.000
- Free registration only takes seconds
- Male profiles needed
- Chat 24/7
- For females and males in their prime of life (40+)
- Aim is a long-term relationship
- Scientific personality test to help find the right partner
- Best for: Serious matchmaking and long lasting relationships
- Free membership: Free registration, limited
- Users: 10 million
- Protected by world's leading certificate authorities
- Where you could find love and romance without boundaries
- Our instant messaging service brings you closer together than ever before
- Pamper girls with likes and other flirty signs
- Swap text and photo messages
- Chat with girls in chat rooms and private chats
- A dating site that allows you to meet beautiful Asian, European and Latino singles
- Real-time communication with efficient tools
- Professional dating services
- Large database of verified & attractive Asian and European singles
- Efficient communication tools for real relationships
- Top-level safety and professional support
Twoo is a social network and chat-based dating site for meeting new people. The website is owned by Match, one of the leading companies for legit dating sites in the world. Twoo has been in service since 2011 and has over 181 million registered members.
Twoo is a casual Tinder for friends, making meeting people quick and easy to do. Not only is Twoo one of the leading chat sites for chatrooms in New Zealand, but it can also be used as a completely free dating site with no hidden fees.
Twoo even offers a convenient Facebook login so you can quickly import your information from your other social media accounts into Twoo!
To find everything you need to know about Twoo, read our review to learn about different memberships, prices, the site’s user-friendliness, and what you can expect when you sign up!
If you are looking for a chatting experience or some casual flirting, Twoo is a great site for you to check out. You can meet plenty of people by browsing the website and initiating chats, although both users must like each other first.
However, this become a chore after a while and using the Premium membership service or the Credits feels like the most realistic way to actively be using Twoo.
The website does offer a solid chatting experience and if this is what you want you will be more than satisfied. You can do everything for free but be prepared to spend money to make your chat experience more streamlined and convenient.
That said, everyone’s experience may be different. You may feel that Twoo offers a great service. It certainly was enjoyable to chat, so if you don’t mind a little work to get a conversation going, then you may get a lot out of Twoo.
🆓 Free Profile Vs Paid Profile Review
Twoo offers two memberships and the services that you can access through them varies significantly. Here is the overview of what Twoo’s memberships give you:
Free Membership Review
- View public profiles
- Chat with others who are public
- Explore and Search features
- Answer Twoo’s questions to improve matching
- Favourites lists
- Read blogs of Twoo members
- Customer service
- View connections
Paid Membership Review
- See who liked and viewed your profile
- Contact 25 new people daily
- Check if your messages are read
- Search filters
- Ad-free Version
- Get promoted in “Explore”
- Enjoy 5 free highlights each month
- Browse invisibly and access profiles directly
- Undo your last “no” vote on the “Like” feature
💰 Types of Membership Subscriptions Review
Subscription plans auto-renew, and the following subscription plans are available for Premium membership:
Twoo Premium Monthly Plans
|1 week||9.99 NZD / Week||9.99 NZD|
|1 month||16.99 NZD / Month||16.99 NZD|
|3 months||13.66 NZD / Month||40.98 NZD|
|6 months||10.16 NZD/ Month||60.96 NZD|
|12 months||8.49 NZD / Month||101.88 NZD|
Credits – What They Do and How to Earn Them
Credits are used for purchasing specific bonuses and offers on Twoo that are designed to help you stand out more and are available to both Free and Premium members. Credits will fast-track you to:
- Boost your profile
- Highlight your messages
- Reach out to 100 women
- Send gifts
- Get seen 100 times in Explore
- Spotlight priority
- First in Search
- Additional Sticker packs
- Super Likes
Credits – Bundle Costs
|550 Credits||9.99 NZD||50 free!|
|900 Credits||14.99 NZD||150 free!|
|1250 Credits||19.99 NZD||250 free!|
|2750 Credits||39.99 NZD||750 free!|
💡 How to Reduce Costs
Test the Waters
Twoo is an interesting site where your own popularity directly impacts how often you receive messages and catch people’s attention. To find the most success on the site, you will need to take advantage of their special offers via their credits to boost your popularity.
However, for someone who starting out on Twoo, it is best to stick with the website’s free membership to see if the site suits your way of getting to know new people. This means holding off on buying and spending credits for awhile.
Once you become more familiar with the service that Twoo offers and decide to stick it out, we recommend trying the week Premium service and cancelling if you aren’t satisfied.
📊 Membership Structure Review
How Many People Use Twoo?
Twoo has over 181 million registered members on the website with approximately 13 million logins per month. Twoo is offered in 200 countries in 38 different languages.
Twoo’s Demographics of Love
There is an even mix of users on Twoo who use the site for several things. The most common use is to chat and meet people, but a decent percentage of people use the site for dating.
- There is a 50-50 split of male and female members
- Information on the site indicates dating is a motivator for joining
- Most members range from 18-35
✍️ Registration Process and Profile Creation Review
Signing up for Twoo takes a few minutes but is simple and will pay off later when you are looking to match. Here’s what you need to know about registering and creating your Twoo dating profile:
- Signing Up
From Twoo’s first page, start by giving your first name, your gender, and your date of birth. You will also need to provide your location and a valid email address for verification, as well as a password you will use for Twoo.
There is also a drop-down where you can select what your intentions are with Twoo. You can state whether you are there to chat, make friends, or are there for dating.
- Confirm Your Account
You will be taken to a page to confirm your email address being added to the site. You must click on the “Continue” button to proceed. Clicking the button will open a new window that takes you to your email account.
- Grant Twoo Access and Upload a Photo
You will be asked to allow Twoo permission for their services to edit and download your contacts. You will also be asked to upload a photo of yourself so others can see what you look like.
- Share Twoo
You now have the option of asking Twoo to contact your friends via Gmail, outlook, Yahoo, and Facebook in order to ask if they would like to join as well. This helps to build up your friends’ list as soon as possible when first signing up.
If you don’t want to do this, you can skip this step.
- Confirm Your Email and Start Chatting
A confirmation email from Twoo should arrive. Click on the link that they provide, and you will be all set to start using Twoo’s chat service and meeting new people!
📱 User Friendliness Review
Twoo Dating Site
Registering for Twoo is mixed. You will be asked to input the standard information that is typical for a dating site, but you will also need to include certain allowances that many people may not appreciate.
Going from one service to another on Twoo is easy to do and relatively quick, so navigating is a user-friendly experience.
There is potentially a lot of information that you can add to a profile, and in turn see on other profiles, but many people left a lot of their information blank.
Twoo Dating App
Twoo’s app functions in much the same way as the website does, although the app provides a sleeker interface that is more user-friendly.
The app requires the same information as the website does and takes just as long to register.
The app provides a nice service for navigating from one chat to another and for making contact with people quickly.
✉️ Contacting Users with Twoo Chat
Twoo is all about making contact with people, so whether you are using the app or the website it is a snap to send messages to anyone on the site. Free members will only get to chat with members if both people like each other, but paid accounts can chat with anyone.
How to contact another user:
- In the top menu bar, click on ‘Search’
- Click on a person’s image (you will need to have a profile image of your own to chat)
- If you are a free member, you both must like each other before you can chat
- On the right below their profile picture is a ‘Chat’ button, click on this
- You will be taken to a chat screen where you can now write out a message and click ‘Send’ to start a conversation
👍 Pros and Cons
- Free to join and search
- Register through your Facebook account for easier profile creation
- Few fake profiles
- Available in over 38 languages for millions of people
- Can meet people for friendship or dating
- Popularity meter for gauging interest
- Social media contacts may be visible on Twoo
- Cancelling membership is complicated
- Many empty or incomplete profiles
- Search options are limited unless you use credits
- Vague intentions from other members on why they use the site
Twoo is owned and operated by Massive Media Match.
Twoo is a social media chat-based dating website. Members can share their information with other people on the site and decide if they want to simply chat, meet people, or try dating.
Yes, Twoo’s services are safe to use and include security measures to help protect your own privacy and to make sure that your data does not fall into the wrong hands. Your payments are also done through secure lines to make sure
Yes, Twoo is a legitimate website. It is run by the Match group, which is one of the largest dating and social media portals on the web.
Twoomail is Twoo’s automated email notification system that contacts people who are registered with the site about notices related to them and their account.
On all profiles and in all messages, you’ll find a ‘Block’ option if you click the three dots or the flag at the top right. Blocked members can no longer contact or view your profile. You won’t see them in Explore or in your search results.
Just like with blocking users, there is the option to report someone on all profiles and in all messages. You can report abuse by clicking ‘Report abuse’ on the user’s profile or in his/her private messages and the user will have their activities reviewed.
Yes, so long as you have a valid Facebook account. If you choose to register through Facebook, Twoo will import your data and contacts automatically.
If you’re sure you want to delete your account, do the following:
1. Go to Settings
2. Click the Edit icon in the Account section
3. Click ‘Delete account’ and follow the instructions
You can cancel your recurring payments via your Settings. Choose ‘Stop subscription’ next to the subscription you want to cancel and follow the steps. Here’s what you need to do in detail:
1. Head over to the Twoo home page
2. Select Settings by clicking the drop-down box on the top right corner
3. Click Edit on the account section
4. Click Delete account on the account status
ℹ️ Company Info
The site was launched in 2011 by Massive Media. In May 2018, it went under a rebranding with an updated set of policies and other regulations, under the ownership of Massive Media Match.
As a part of the Match community, Twoo is joined with Tinder, Match, and POF among others in the online dating industry.